- The Sharp #BigAquosSoccerSnap Contest(the “Contest”) is organised by Sharp Electronics Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 199501027792 (356997-H) (the “Organiser”).
- The Contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above (the “Participant(s)”), except for the employees of the Organiser including their immediate family members, their advertising and sales promotion agencies, as well as principals and sub-distributors.
- The Contest starts on the 17th-June 2021at 00:00, and ends on 7th -July 2021 at 23:59 (the “Contest Period”). Any entries received after the Contest Period will not be entertained and will be disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend, extend, or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- PARTICIPATION METHOD:
To take part in the Contest, Participant(s) are required to paint their game face in the spirit of supporting their preferred football team during the European Football Championship (the “EuroCup”). Participant(s) are required to fulfill the following steps.
Step 1: PAINT & SNAP.
Paint your face according to the colour(s) of your team/country that you are supporting, and take a picture.
Step 2: UPLOAD TO FACEBOOK.
Write a short, catchy caption. Use #SharpMalaysia and #BigAquosSoccerSnap in your picture and caption. Set your profile to public.
Step 3: LIKE & TAG.
Tag 3 friends, like and share the post.
If the Participant’s team continues to win throughout EuroCup, then the Participant’s chances of winning will continue. If the Participant’s team is disqualified, then the Participant will be disqualified, as well.
The EuroCup’s final results will influence the choice of the Grand Prize winner.
- The Participant(s) may submit multiple entries for different teams that they think are qualified to enter the grand final match.By participating in the Contest, the Participant(s) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- All entries received shall become the property of the Organiser. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entry that is found or suspected to have tampered with the Contest process at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
a. The Prizes for the Contest are as follows:
70” Sharp Big Aquos 4K UHD TV x 1
Unit Price: (RCP) Rm6,699
32” Sharp Aquos TV x 3
Unit Price: (RCP) RM1,199
The Grand Prize winner selection will be based on submission throughout the period: 17th June 2021 – 7th July 2021.
b. In addition, ten (10) top winners will be selected every week and will be eligible to win the following Prizes:
COCORO Life Premium Household Goods x 10
The weekly top 10 winners will be selected based on these submission dates:
Round 1: 17th June 2021 – 23rd June 2021
Round 2: 24th June 2021 – 30th June 2021
Round 3: 1st July 2021 – 7th July 2021
- PRIZE SELECTION/CRITERIA:
The winners will be judged according to the creativity of his/her face painting and expression.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible and disclaims any liability for any inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value at any time without prior notice. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, voucher or any other items and are not transferable.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify entries that are incomplete, illegible, or submitted beyond the deadline.
- The decisions of the appointed panel of judges are final. No correspondence, queries, appeal or anything of similar nature will be entertained.
- NOTIFICATION OF PRIZES:
a. The Organiser will contact the winner via the contact information (mobile number) provided during the Contest submission. If the winner cannot be contacted after three (3) attempts consecutively, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant and the next qualified Participant will be selected.
- The winner(s) will be announced on Sharp’s official Facebook page.
- Prizes will be delivered to their respective winners. Please allow at least three (3) weeks for delivery of the prize(s). Prize delivery may be delayed due to the implementation of the Movement Control Order and restrictions imposed therein.
- Participants are entitled to win only one (1) prize during the Contest period.
- All prizes are bound by the terms and conditions attached to the prizes and must be claimed within the stipulated time frame, otherwise the Organiser shall reserve the right to have it/them forfeited.
- The Organiser shall have no liability to the Participant(s) in any respect whatsoever. All Participants are fully responsible for any costs incurred due to injuries, damages or claims whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Contest, publicity programs, prize presentation ceremony and from the redemption/usage of the prizes.
- Participants shall be solely responsible for any taxes or duties payable, insurance and other additional costs involved as a result of participation in this Contest or winning/using any prizes thereunder. By accepting/using any prizes, participants agree to indemnify the Organiser, all its business partners and other parties related to the campaign, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from any claim, prosecution, judgement, damages, loss or liability incurred and against any failure to remit the tax payable to the relevant authorities related to his/her participation in the Contest and his/her acceptance, redemption or use of any prizes.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant has agreed and consented to give the Organiser the rights to use his/her personal particulars and/or information for the purposes of including but not limited to advertising and/or any other forms of publicity from time to time without any fees, payments, costs and expenses. The Participant may make his/her request via email to the Organiser (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the event he/she intends to withdraw his/her consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- All images and artwork used for the Contest are for illustration purposes only.