Sharp The Greatest AQUOS TV Celebration Campaign 2022 Terms & Conditions
- Sharp The Greatest AQUOS TV Celebration Campaign(the “Campaign”) is organised by Sharp Electronic Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 199501027792 (356997-H) (the “Organiser”).
- The Campaign is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above, except for the Organiser’s employees, including their immediate family members, their advertising and sales promotion agencies, and principals and sub-distributors.
- The Campaign starts on 16th September 2022 at 00:00, and ends on 31st October 2022 at 23:59 (“Campaign Period”). Any entries received after the Campaign Period will not be entertained and will be marked as disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend, extend, or terminate the Campaign at any time without prior notice.
- Sharp The Greatest AQUOS TV Celebration Campaign Details:
- The Campaign will feature discounts for selected Sharp products.
- The Campaign will feature a Shop and Win lucky draw travel prizes as written below to be won:
a. Round-trip flight ticket to Osaka, Japan x 1
b. A 2-Day 1 Night Staycation around Malaysia x 10
c. Free gifts with the purchase of selected items according to the promotion.
- Shop And Win Lucky Draw
Subject to the terms and conditions below in this section, participants must purchase selected Sharp TV product(s) from any electrical appliance store at an authorised dealer.
Step 1: Purchase selected Sharp AQUOS TV at any authorised dealer stores or Sharp offline online stores.
Step 2: Scan QR Code to download the CocoroLife App.
Step 3: Fill in relevant details and register E-Warranty.
Step 4: Entitled to enter the Shop And Win Japan or Malaysia Holiday lucky draw.
Bonus Entry: Purchase the Sharp AQUOS The Scenes 8K and SoundBar to get an additional Japan Trip Lucky Draw opportunity.
- Sharp Free Gift Giveaway
Subject to the terms and conditions below in this section, participants must purchase selected Sharp product(s) from any electrical appliance store at an authorised dealer and get the corresponding free gift as shown in the Sharp The Greatest AQUOS TV Celebration Campaign e-catalogue.
Step 1: Purchase selected Sharp Aquos TV at any authorised dealer stores or Sharp offline online stores.
Step 2: Scan QR Code to download the CocoroLife App. Fill in relevant details and register E-Warranty.
Step 3: After all the information has been verified, an email will be sent for notification. Refer to the alphabetical lettering attached to each product to see which free gift you’re entitled to.
Step 4: The gift will be delivered in about 14 working days.
- Each registered member is only entitled to a one-time redemption.
- All Sharp products and free gifts (Free Gift A: FPJ30LA or FPJ30LB) are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last.
- The Shop and Win Lucky Draw results will be officially published on the 7th of November 2022 on the Sharp Malaysia Facebook page.
- The campaign (which includes the free gifts and lucky draw) is only applicable to purchases from authorised Sharp dealers and is not applicable with any other ongoing Sharp promotions or programs with other parties.
- By participating in the campaign, the purchaser is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that the Organiser may issue from time to time.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to any persons in the campaign for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Promotion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the campaign and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the purchaser. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with the campaign is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A purchaser shall fully indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which the Organiser incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the patron’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.