Sharp Big Game With Big AQUOS Campaign
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Sharp Big Game With Big AQUOS Campaign (the “Campaign”) is organised by Sharp Electronics Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 199501027792 (356997-H) (the “Organiser”).
- The Campaign is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above (the “Participant(s)”), except for the employees of the Organiser including their immediate family members, their advertising and sales promotion agencies, as well as principals and sub-distributors.
- The Campaign starts on the 23rd -July 2021 at 00:00, and ends on 20th -August 2021 at 23:59 (the “Campaign Period”). Any entries received after the Campaign Period will not be entertained and will be disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend, extend, or terminate the Campaign at any time without prior notice.
To take part in the Campaign, Participant(s) are required to purchase selected Sharp TV and Audio products at the promotional price. Participant(s) will receive a FREE OF CHARGE (FOC) item, in return.
The selected Sharp products that may be purchased and the FOC items are indicated as follows:
Model Actual Price Promo Price FOC 4TC50BK1X RM 2,799 RM 2,299 - 4TC60CK1X RM 3,699 RM 3,099 HPTW10 4TC60BK1X RM 3,799 RM 3,099 HPTW10 4TC70CK3X RM 6,699 RM 5,399 2TC32BG1X 4TC70BK1X RM 6,299 RM 5,399 2TC32BG1X HTSBW460 RM 1,999 RM 1,499 Assorted, ANSS1
- ALL FOC items must be redeemed from eSharp- https://www.esharp.com.my/redemption/ by submitting the proof of purchase.
- The FOC items will be sent out once the verification succeeds.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Participant(s) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- All entries received shall become the property of the Organiser. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entry that is found or suspected of having tampered with the Campaign process at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible and disclaims any liability for any inaccurate FOC item(s) details supplied to any Participant by any third party connected with this Campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the FOC item(s) with alternative FOC item(s) of similar value at any time without prior notice. FOC item(s) are not redeemable for cash, voucher or any other items and are not transferable.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify entries that are incomplete, illegible, or submitted beyond the deadline.
- The FOC item(s) will be delivered to the Participant(s). Please allow at least three (3) weeks for delivery of the FOC item(s). FOC item(s) delivery may be delayed/the exact delivery date cannot be confirmed due to the implementation of the Movement Control Order/Government lockdowns and the restrictions imposed therein.
- There is no limit to the number of FOC items that Participants may claim (subject to their purchase of the selected Sharp products) during the Campaign period.
- All FOC items are bound by the terms and conditions attached to the FOC items and must be claimed within stipulated time frame started from 23rd Jul 2021 and ended on 3rd Sep 2021, otherwise the Organiser shall reserve the right to have it/them forfeited.
- The Organiser shall have no liability to the Participant(s) in any respect whatsoever. All Participants are fully responsible for any costs incurred due to injuries, damages or claims whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Campaign, publicity programs, and from the redemption/usage of the FOC items.
- Participants shall be solely responsible for any taxes or duties payable, insurance and other additional costs involved as a result of participation in this Campaign or using any of the FOC items thereunder. By accepting/using any FOC items, Participants agree to indemnify the Organiser, all its business partners and other parties related to the Campaign, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from any claim, prosecution, judgement, damages, loss or liability incurred and against any failure to remit the tax payable to the relevant authorities related to his/her participation in the Campaign and his/her acceptance, redemption or use of any FOC items.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Participant has agreed and consented to give the Organiser the rights to use his/her personal particulars and/or information for the purposes of including but not limited to advertising and/or any other forms of publicity from time to time without any fees, payments, costs and expenses. The Participant may make his/her request via email to the Organiser (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the event he/she intends to withdraw his/her consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions of the Campaign at any time without prior notice.
- All images and artwork used for the Campaign are for illustration purposes only.